Get new features immediately.
- Our hosted phone system solution has a host of great features and provides a business route towards true unified communications. You get new features, upgrades and optional integrations with third-party applications as soon as they are developed and released.
Save money, work smarter.
- Save money and improve inter-operability between your mobiles and your fixed telephones with extremely competitive on-net rates over our business grade network.
Save time and hassle.
- We provide everything from handsets to core network access, onsite installation, training and user guides.
Deploy across multiple sites.
- Connect multiple sites easily and cost-effectively with one system. Transfer calls to different locations seamlessly, integrate with your company CRM and corporate directory and implement call schedules in minutes.
Highly reliable and scalable with support wrap
- Our solution offers your business a reliable phone system that can scale easily as you grow. We can provide full support including training, number porting, provisioning and 24/7 UK-based assistance giving you complete peace of mind.
When it comes to maximising your customer service and improving staff training, few things offer greater insight than actually listening to your customers.
With our secure and highly intuitive call recording solution, you can take control of your telephony and recording at the same time – since the call recording is integrated directly within the cloud platform. What this means for you is a unified software service, where your call recordings can be accessed, downloaded and noted on all from one web login.
With advanced call recording, you can record users irrespective of whether they’re speaking on a mobile, an office phone, or a soft client. Furthermore, with a clear, usage based payment structure, your organisation benefits from a scalable investment on a native cloud platform.
What about the Call Quality?
Call quality, as with any communications system, is clearly dependent on the underlying access available.
With our Ethernet and Broadband products delivering the service to your locations, you can be assured of great voice quality, underpinned by some of the most stringent SLAs in the business.
Advanced Management Reporting
We can offer some key measurements from directly within the interface’s reporting section.
However, increasingly, businesses are seeking more in-depth call management reporting and wall board capabilities – in real time. For those looking for deeper insights into their calls, our dedicated reporting tool can offer:
- Real time stats for wall board
- Abandoned call recovery ensures that if you do miss a call, you can see instantly if it has been returned
- Quick and easy monitoring of key extension or call routes to ensure they are working efficiently
- Cradle-to-grave reporting of calls with every divert leg and call detail segmented for identification
- After-hours call tracking to highlight suspicious activity or unauthorised calls being made
as well as many more features. With no server on site, you benefit from multi-site monitoring and business continuity in the event of an emergency. With stats available from any internet facing device, and customisable push reporting and alarms, you can be sure business critical metrics are always available.
Wall board integration
- See what needs to be done instantly to improve customer service
- Monitor time to answer and manage calls more efficiently
- Analyse internal call patterns
- See how many calls are being abandoned with the ability to return them
- Optimise resources by ensuring the right number of operators are in place at all times