Powering Communications in the City:
Successful UC Transformation in the Enterprise
May 2nd | The Gherkin, London (30 St Mary Axe)
Fuze, #1 cloud communications and collaboration provider for the enterprise, in collaboration with Unify Communications, leader in global enterprise cloud transformation, welcome you to participate in this exclusive insights session at The Gherkin on May 2nd.
Location: Searcy’s at The Gherkin,
The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP
Date: 2nd May 2019, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
In this interactive session, featuring a first-hand customer account of transformation in a global enterprise from Ian Carron at Link Asset Services, we will discuss the following topics:
- How to reduce the costs of telephony, collaboration and maintenance with a resilient communication platform completely delivered in the cloud
- How to increase the adoption of business communication systems while simultaneously increasing workforce mobility and productivity
- Why cloud migration is considered an IT priority for businesses; including the dangers of Shadow IT and how to reduce overall IT spend
- How to tackle challenges around ensuring compliance in UC environments
- 10:00 – 10:30 Registrations & Welcome
- 10:30 – 10:50 How Communication and Collaboration Tools Fit Into Your Wider Transformation, Security & Compliance Strategies –Unify Communications
- 10:50 – 11:10 Insights into The Workplace/Workforce of the Future – Fuze
- 11:10 – 11: 30 Firsthand Account of Transformation in a Global Enterprise from Link Asset Services
- 11:30 – 11:45 A Closer Look at the Fuze Cloud UC Solution
- 11:45 – 12:00 Q&A, Wrap-up and Close
- 12:00 – 13:00 Networking and Canapes
Shadow IT is 30-40% of all IT spend according to Gartner. Too often, enterprise IT struggles to match the pace of the wider business. Factor in evolving working styles that require greater flexibility and the capacity to operate remotely, and increasingly, modern enterprises are finding that organisational silos pose a real threat to continued success.
Register for this UC Insights session and discover how Unified Communications and Collaboration tools are enabling businesses to unlock reporting and insights whilst simultaneously reducing IT spend and increasing productivity.