Mazaru help brands to wisely reduce customer contact, increase sales and improve satisfaction. They aim to improve the customer experience across voice, digital and written contact channels through the application of TOV (tone-of-voice) know-how, consumer insights and CX design expertise. With over 250 clients across various sectors, Mazaru have multi-language capability, and their solutions embed improvements for the long-term.
Optimising contact & channels
CX experience design, communications & content strategy, consulting, training and managed services.
How it’s done:
Blending service design know-how, consumer insights and communication expertise to empower your customers and customer-facing teams.
ROI, outcomes and results-driven
Virgin Holidays — IVR: sales opps to agents up by 30%
Avios — Webchat: CSat up by 10%
Nectar — Calls & Webchat: CSat up by 12%
TalkTalk — IVR & SMS: Calls to agents down by 10%
Customer Success Story: Avios
Boosting webchat CSat by 10%
“A 10% rise in CSat overall is a great result and our advisors now feel more confident and are supported in developing their webchat skills.”
Head of Planning and Operations at Avios.
Customer Success: Nectar
CSat scores up 12% and continuously improving.
“Hard ROI for behavioural change initiatives can be difficult to achieve. The results for this programme speak for themselves. It’s one of the most effective things we’ve done to increase our key CSat measure.”
Managing Director at Nectar.
- Contact strategy & principles geared to increase CSat, on-shore and off-shore
- Soft skills training with gamification and approaches to ‘learn by doing’
- QA model defined
- Tone of voice activated in every day calls and webchats
- Consistent comms approaches in calls and chats, on and off shore
- Engaged front-line teams – scored training at NPS of 80
- Customer satisfaction up by 12%
- Embedded soft skills – 18 months on, scores continue to improve!
Customer Success: Virgin Holidays
Streamlining IVR to get 30% more sales calls through to agents.
“The project results show an all-time high for scores for hold music, ease of operation of our IVR, and ease of navigation since we started measuring NPS — a great result!”
Continuous Improvement Manager, Virgin Holidays.
- IVR call-flow & dialogue streamlining
- Reducing customer frustration, time and effort
- Voice talent & hold music aligned to brand
- Sales call hang-ups dropped to all-time low of 2%
- Sales opportunities to agents increased by 30%
- Boosted NPS and key IVR metrics
“The best we’ve ever been.”