We can make moving to the cloud simple!
At Unify, we’re experts in contact centre transformation – particularly when it comes to moving your contact centre to the cloud. We adopt a phased approach to transformation projects, ensuring they run smoothly.
What to consider when moving your contact centre to the cloud?
There are myriad reasons to move your contact centre to the cloud. But there are several factors to bear in mind before launching a transformation project. Making sure that the cloud contact centre solution you choose will meet your organisation’s needs and deliver the results you want is essential.
Not sure where to start?
We’ve included some examples of the questions you should be considering when launching a transformation project.
- How are call transfers going to work between your front and back office?
- To what extent do you need to deliver an end-to-end customer experience?
- Will you need your new platform to integrate with your existing software/PBX?
- What effect would changing devices and handsets have on your back-office operations?
- Does your platform need to support specific seasonality (ensuring your contact centre can meet seasonal demand)?
- Is there a need to plan for specialised groups of agents (skills based routing etc.)?
- How are features available within the platform – are they transferable between agents or hard linked to named users?
- What about extra features? Are they available as part of an integrated, tiered approach?
- How does your platform reduce latency?
- Can you monitor your performance in real time?
Remember: your transformation project is going to affect more than one department. Considering the project in its full context within your organisation is really important – you don’t want to miss anything!
Success Story: Shell Energy
Unify are incredibly proactive. From the word go they’ve been completely honest with us, always one step ahead and they’ve completely understood our business – it’s been very impressive” – John Booton, Head of Technical Operations
Shell Energy (formerly First Utility) are an energy provider who have grown extremely rapidly.The company quickly outgrew their previous solution which just wasn’t able to scale with the business.
The move to Unify’s solution has not only given them scalability, but delivered them a whole host of new functionality which has enabled them to improve their customer experience at a reduced cost.
Need help with moving your contact centre to the cloud? Get in touch!
If you’re looking to take the first step toward moving your contact centre to the cloud, fill out the form below to tell us a bit about your organisation and we’ll get in touch.