A cloud-based telephony service for both geographic and non-geographic numbers that provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools, empowering your business with the perfect customer service. Set up in minutes and enjoy feature-rich network services that are scalable, cost-effective and require no capital outlay.
Effortless Business Continuity
Cater for business continuity in the event of a disaster by instantly redirecting calls to another site, and ensure calls are always answered, no matter the circumstances.
How much does a missed call cost you? Hint: it’s a lot. Stop losing out due to network outages and poor resiliency. Choose an inbound platform that offers you stability, not disruption. Take control of call routing, manage peaks efficiently and activate real-time disaster recovery diverts, all from within your inbound portal.
- Create inbound call routing plans which feed directly into the network for immediate activation.
- Never miss a call with divert on busy/no answer/failover
- Deal with weekends and bank holidays using date routing
- Load balance your calls with Call Distribution
Call Routing & Management Made Easy
Build tailored call plans
Build an unlimited number of call plans according to your business operating hours and modify them instantly in accordance with your changing business needs. Schedule call routing in advance according to your business hours and call handling preferences and use call divert options to maximise your call handling potential to provide improved service to your customers.
Queue incoming calls on a destination number to assist with call handling during busy periods. Use live queue statistics to monitor customer service and make instant changes in terms of queue management and size with optional queue breakout and overflow preferences to an alternative destination, announcement or voicemail service. Project onto a wallboard to give immediate feedback to call handling agents and their supervisors.
Easily-interpreted graphs of your inbound call statistics help you track calls and enhance your marketing. Snapshot data provides you with results of call handling efficiencies enabling you to make informed decisions.
Would you like to know more? Get in touch today
Why our inbound platform?
Use with any number, anywhere, from any device – the service is available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and is accessed through a secure user-friendly website
Multi-purpose – use the service to effectively manage everyday calls, to enable employees to work more flexibly or as a robust business continuity solution
Easy-to-use – the entire service is designed to be jargon-free, intuitive and to enable you to become very productive, very quickly
Immediate set up – everything’s online and directly feeds into our network giving the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features
No capital outlay – no set up costs means that it can be funded out of operational spend, enabling quick decision making and implementation
Optional Additional Features
- Advanced call statistics show call handling efficiencies such as productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour to support informed business decisions. Your customers can find out how long it takes to answer calls, analyse waiting times, view call outcomes and see caller details.
- Inbound Reports can be scheduled so that call statistics for daily, weekly or monthly time periods can be automatically sent to up to three dedicated email addresses, saving time and freeing-up managers
- Call Recording can be used for compliance, customer service or audit purposes – great for businesses operating in regulated environments such as the Financial Services sector.
- Choose to retrieve voicemails online or by email with .wav attachments – a robust way to maintain records and audit trails. Call Whisper – a brief message is played to the call centre operative just before the call is taken giving further information on how to answer the call, allowing a more tailored response and supporting marketing campaign targeting.
Meet Your Business Needs
As a telephony service based in the cloud, you can be set-up and ready to go in minutes.
Easy to Use
Jargon free and intuitive, our service will reduce the need for first-line support. With a web-based interface, it’s easy to set-up tailored call plans and access subscribed features.
Unlock Reporting Insights
Monitor your call statistics through graphs, including snapshot data with the results of call handling efficiencies, and make informed decisions.
Contact Centre Services
Cost Savings with Non-Geographic Numbers
If you’re currently using an 08 business number, you could make significant savings just by switching to an 03 number
- Maintain your national presence
- Still free for customers to call
- Competitive pence per minute rate
Highly resilient platform.
The last thing you want is a large-scale network or platform outage resulting in a loss of service. That’s why it’s business critical that your inbound supplier provides complete network and platform resilience. With a carrier-class network and a physical infrastructure which is based in multiple geographic locations (Manchester, London, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Birmingham and Leeds), you can rest assured that our inbound network is completely resilient.
Case Study: National Organisation Saves 40% on 08 rates
On average, Unify saved our customer 40-70% on their monthly number charges.
Unify Communications was able to deliver significant cost savings whilst delivering incredible commercial value across a new and more resilient inbound call management platform. This enabled the customer to have better visibility and control of their call routing during peak times as well as putting a recovery plan into place.